skip to main | skip to sidebar

Society of Old Priceans

Monday, 17 September 2007

1951 Title Holders

Mr Sec

Ref names on Soccer photo.Presumably D. Nobes is P.Nobes, (I see we are all one-initial chaps). Otherwise I have a double as handsome as I was!

PP
Posted by Michael_Peagram_FRICS at 04:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2007 (10)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • Prize Winners 1964
      • AGM and Lunch 5th October 2007
      • 2008 Anniversary Event Outline
      • Swimming pool - coldest in UK????
      • Tuck Shop
      • Bert Shaw
      • Can give some more names to the basket ball team ...
      • 1951 Title Holders

Contributors

  • Hawkins 1B
  • Michael_Peagram_FRICS
  • Phillip Reynolds
  • banyanman
  • black lion